Friday, October 14, 2005

Google - Future is Nearby

I just had this thought: when you want to find more information on a person, on a concept, on a book or even on some corporation, I guess how you would start your quest would be is you startup a browser and you type in all the address, or just some letters, or with some special key combination you get it in front of you: the Google search engine. It is not unusual to use other engines, but I think Google is preferred to others by most of us.
And what if you want - suppose in the nearby future - to find some information on Google itself. Information on their history, on the services they offer, on the projects they are involved in. Which engine will you use to execute your search? I just think it is rather interesting to search on Google with Google. I guess you don't think you will have to.
I see Google growing and offering more and more web services. And there is no sign to show the opposite. Don't forget, we already can have our own personalized Google homepages.
Nevertheless, futuristic ideas already exist on Google, as well the sketch of their homepage. Ckeck it out.

Technorati tags: Google.